Friday, March 14, 2008

Last Push

Alright, here we go, last push until the weekend. I just need to keep reminding myself that the weekend is almost here-- only a few more hours! I am really, really looking forward to a low-key evening at home tonight. I haven't had a glass of wine all week, so now I am ready for a bunch of them!

I had my favorite breakfast today: bulgar with dates, almond slices, and sugar-free maple syrup... and a blood orange for later this morning.


Mmmm... blood orange! Love the vibrant colors!


Breakfast from above...


At work, I made a mug of English Breakfast tea with no sweetener! (That is some serious progress for me!) I might make another mug of tea; this time Tazo "Refresh" (mint tea). I really enjoy sweet mint tea, and I usually add Splenda. I'll give it a try without any sweetener this morning, but I have a feeling I will put a little Stevia in it. At my desk, I just peeled my blood orange-- can't wait to eat it!


1/4 bulgar (dry): 160
7 dates: 150
1/8 cup almond slices: 70
1/8 cup SF maple syrup: 15
Blood orange: 70
Adora disk: 30
Breakfast total: 495

1 Comment:

Kristen @ frostingandfroth.com said...

Okay, you convinced me. I just added bulgar to my grocery shopping list for this weekend! :-)

Happy Friday!