Monday, March 3, 2008

Rushed Morning

I slept through my alarm this morning! (I was so comfy!) Luckily, Mal's alarm woke me up 30 minutes later. I had planned to lift my shoulders and do some cardio this morning, but with limited time, I nixed the shoulder workout. I ended up on the elliptical for 20 minutes and speed walking on the treadmill for 25 minutes. Not too shabby, especially since I almost didn't go!

Breakfast was oat bran with dates, cinnamon, and a little vanilla extract. I love warm carbs in the morning!


At work, I had my usual cup of coffee and a mid-morning snack of apple slices and peanut butter.


Today is going to be crazy busy, both at work and after work! I have errands to do a lunch-- picking up a Rx, buying a new shower curtain (our ripped in 5 places over the weekend!?!), and looking for carob chocolate chips, which were highly recommended by VeggieGirl. I went to 2 stores this weekend, and haven't been able to find them. I am on a mission! It is a beautiful day today, so it should be a nice afternoon for a walk outside. After work, Mal and I are registering for wedding gifts at Macy's. We still need to work on our "game plan!"

1/3 cup oat bran: 100
5 dates: 120
Apple: 80
1 tbsp PB: 90
Coffee with H&H: 40
Breakfast total: 430

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm I will have to try adding vanilla to my oats in the am! Your pb looks SO good and creamy - what brand do you use? Good luck w/ the registering - I keep putting ours off!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay,

I use Teddie Old Fashioned PB. I get the super chunky version. In my opinion, it's the best out there!

Anonymous said...

Ooo I'll have to look for that, especially since it's "SUPER" chunky haha!

gc said...

can I just say that your fun food facts are amazing?