Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sweet Tooth Attack

Wow, my sweet tooth is out of control today! I had a cookie with lunch, then Fage with honey as a snack... then a Wonka Golden Cream Egg! (Wonka Golden Cream Egg: chocolate egg filled with chocolate creme, caramel, and tiny graham cracker bits mixed in.) The chocolate egg was delicious, but in that "fake chocolate" sort of way. I'm not afraid to splurge on treats (obviously!), but sometimes I really hate wasting calories on junky food. Oh well, I'll make sure that dinner is super healthy.


I ended up mixing in 2 packets of honey... the first packet didn't reach the bottom of the Fage, and I was really enjoying the sweet honey flavor. Yuuuuum!


Oh boy...


Fage: 80
2 honey packets: 90
Chocolate cream egg: 170
Sweet snack total: 340

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love the combination of chocolate and graham cracker, delish! You seem to be the expert chocolate dipper, especially with those amazing apricots...but if you're in the mood for a delicious treat, try dunking a graham cracker in some melted chocolate..mmmm! Fage is my snack of choice today, too, YUM!

Sarah said...

Oh those lovely sugar attacks! I had one this weekend. :-D I know exactly how you're feeling...

Honey on fage is sooo yummy...I haven't had that in a long time. I think I'm going to need to pick some up very soon. :)

healthy ashley said...

Now you've got me craving the egg!

Are those honey packs from Starbucks? ;)

Unknown said...

Definitely having a bad sweet tooth today. hahah.oh well.

Anonymous said...

Yum ;)

I have been having sugar cravings in the back of my head all week! That egg sounds SO good esp with the graham cracker addition!!!

Ashley ~ they have the same packets at Cosi's too ;)

Robin said...

Oh lord- for the past month or so I've been thinking that when you say 'T' you've been meaning toilet. I think you mean train now, or something to that effect. Last week when you said 'I fell asleep on the T' I was like, yep, I've done that too. But now I realize you meant something else. And now I'm embarrassed. :)

Anonymous said...

That egg looks and sounds AMAZING!

Chou said...

Wow! My blood sugar levels are rising just thinking about it.