Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blogger Problems

Blogger is having problems, and I can't seem to upload my photos from this afternoon. I emailed myself photos of my mid-morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack, so I will post them once I get home.

Quick recap...

Mid-morning snack: a big, juicy orange.

Lunch: Peanut butter and apple butter sandwich on Ezekiel bread, baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, 3 Hershey kisses, and 2 Tootsie Rolls.

Afternoon snack: Fage with fresh strawberries, mint tea, and an Adora disk.

My post is so boring without photos! Stupid Blogger!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

aww technology can be so annoying sometimes...

Thanks for the recipe idea Tina! (I love anything that goes well with coffee!!!!) I love your vegas pics too, it looks like you had an amazing time :)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

so sorry about the blogger problems!! :0(

by the way, I emailed you the muffin recipe earlier :0)