Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Box-o-Wine

Hi, all! Like dinner tonight, my post will be quick and simple...and delicious! :) Dinner was chicken salad in a pita and a garden salad with lettuce, tomato, red onion, green pepper, and carrots.



Chicken salad (made with mayo) in a Joseph's Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Pita...


All together with water and a glass of wine from our box-o-wine...


We've been rocking a box of wine brand called Bota Box lately. One Bota Box holds 4 bottles (3 liters) of wine, and stays fresh for over a month! It is also environmentally friendly! We've only tried the Chardonnay, but it is a good, quality wine and totally worth the price!




Happy Tuesday evening! I'm off to veg out!

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cute packaging for the wine!

Hope you enjoy your seminar tomorrow - it sounds like an amazing one... involving all of my favorites... beans, grains, & chocolate ~ everything I can't live without hehe

Anon said...

sounds better than the franzia boxed wine im used to drinking on campus lol. those flax pitas look delicious too : D

Anonymous said...

I love Josephs pitas...his wraps are delish too-so full of protein and fiber!

Cassie said...

I def have to try that wine! Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

what-no franzia??? i did many a "wine stand" on college with franzia. ewww.

Jill said...

I love how boxed wine has become the new 'cool thing.' It's such a contrast to what it used to be!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

boxed wine? interesting!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

p.s. enjoy that seminar with Mollie Katzen today!! :0)