Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunshine Day

After my iced coffee date, all I want to do now is play outside in the sunshine! Stupid work-- wrecking my fun. Don't you hate how that happens?

I decided to "splurge" at D&D today and get a medium iced coffee! Oh, boy... watch out! It totally hit the spot... every.last.ounce! My friend, Blain and I enjoyed the sun and talked about Vegas and fun upcoming summer plans while we drank our iced coffees.


Lunch was leftovers from last night's dinner. It tasted pretty good reheated, but I wasn't really in the mood for shrimp. I ended up eating about 3/4 of the leftovers.


I forgot to take a photo before I started eating, so this is about 1/3 of the way through lunch. I also munched on an apple and a few dried apricots.


Administrative Professionals Day

Yay to Administrative Professionals Day! For APD, my boss offered to treat our office to ice cream at JP Licks this afternoon! I had planned a healthy snack of vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries, but now it will become tomorrow's afternoon snack. I love warm weather and all of the yummy foods that it brings! :)

6 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ah yes - I do hope that you can get outside in the sunshine, away from work!

Happy Administrative Professionals Day!! Go for the ice cream!! Enjoy!! :0)

Monica said...

I know how you feel, it was so hard to come back indoors after my coffee break! Have fun at the game tonight in the great weather! Even though I'm not from Boston, I love the Red Sox.

Anonymous said...

I swear - JP Licks will be my first stop when I get out there in July! Do you go to the one on Newbury or the one in Mission Hill?

Anonymous said...

Ooh... I can't wait for the nice weather til I can get an iced coffee!

Amy said...

JP Licks... mmmmm. :)

It was a gorgeous day to get outside. Spring has finally come to Boston. Quick question for you. Do you get milk or cream in your coffee? I always get skim milk but it never seems to get light enough for me. Yours looks perfect!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I get regular milk in my coffee at D&D. I think they use 2% or maybe whole. Sometimes, if I know I am going home or back to work, I will ask for it black and add soy/hemp milk later.

runroamrecycle,

I usually go to the JP Licks in Mission Hill. It's right near where I work-- and also close to NU. The one on Newbury is really nice too!