Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vegas, Baby. Vegas!

No real post tonight, sorry! I'm spending time with Mal, drinking some wine, and enjoying the beginning of my vacation!!! I'm off to Los Angeles bright and early tomorrow morning... my flight departs at 6:50 am! I'm in Las Vegas for Friday and Saturday night, and I'm sure I'll have lots of crazy stories and photos to share when I get back! 


I'll try to post with updates and celebrity sightings while I am in LA (I should have internet access)! I'll be back Monday night... after a red eye flight and watching the 112th Boston Marathon! Take care, all!

7 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

As the saying goes, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" - so live it up, girl!! :0D

Jill said...

Hahaha, don't listen to veggiegirl, she'll get you in trouble! ;)

Unknown said...

Have fun in Vegas!!

Anonymous said...

haha jill.

have an awesome trip Tina! Though I know I don't really need to wish you that! I'm sure you will!
Can't wait to read the updates! I am so jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I have a question about your breakfast rice...it seems like an awesome idea and I plan to give it a shot. Basically I was wondering how big a portion did you have per morning (say about 100 grams cooked or whatever)? Also, I noticed that you said you re-heated some the morning after? So it tasted just fine leaving some in the fridge and just eating it the next day?
Thanks for your help!

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to know how you'll find Los Angeles.. I lived in downtown LA for almost four years and by the end I just felt very blah about the city.

Very different from Boston!

Robin said...

Have a great time Tina! I'm jealous!