Friday, May 23, 2008

Big Weekend Ahead

My stomach has been "off" all day... most likely from the loads of Buffalo Chicken Dip and 3 pieces of cake that I ate last night. Ugh. Nothing has been appetizing today, but I hadn't eaten anything (except for part of a Strawberry-Mango Jet Tea), so I decided to try to eat something bland-ish to settle my stomach. I'm actually pretty surprised that last night's junk food binge upset my stomach so much-- usually, I have a stomach of steel

Lunch today was a sesame seed bagel with cream cheese and raw veggies on the side. I didn't snap a photo, but I dipped my veggies in hummus (from the container).  


Here's lunch from above with an orange, which I still haven't eaten yet, but plan to after this post. Boy, do I need nutritious foods today! My body is unhappy! 


I ended up eating the second half of the bagel about 5 minutes after eating the first. The bagel definitely made me feel better.


Big Weekend

In addition to Mal's birthday, my wedding shower and bachelorette (East coast version) are this weekend! Yay! I'll be sure to take lots of photos of Mal's birthday dinner tonight and of the shower tomorrow, which has a wine and cheese theme, but I won't have time to post until Sunday. Tomorrow's agenda includes: a hair and make-up trial for the wedding, a much-needed manicure and pedicure (my feet are nasty!), my wedding shower, and immediately following the shower is my bachelorette in Boston, so no time to squeeze in a post. I have a super busy Saturday ahead, but I am very much looking forward to it! 

Have a nice Friday night and Saturday, everyone! 


9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina!
Just wondering, when you go on your runs, do you usually bring a little backpack or (this is so stupid) fanny pack haha because you said you brought your camera along to take pictures. I was curious because I never know what to do with my phone/keys/etc when I run outside. Thanks! Happy birthday to Mal!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, I do hope that you feel better, so that you can FULLY enjoy your weekend!! Hang in there, Tina!

Anonymous said...

Janna,

I have a long sleeve Patagonia shirt that has a big pocket on the back that zips up. I throw my camera, ID, money, and keys in there. It's a little annoying bouncing around, but after I warm up a little, I'll take it off, and tie it around my waist, which is less annoying.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your shower and bachelorette party!

Happy Birthday to Mal!

Maggie M. said...

Enjoy your weekend! Hope your stomach feels better :)

Anonymous said...

sorry your tum tum has been upset! that's no fun! but your bagel looks soo good. I ADORE bagels. mm mm delicious. and your weekend sounds like it should be a blast! can't wait for your pictureS! have a great rest of your Friday Tina!

Anonymous said...

Tag! You get to be "it" now :) (check my blog)

Becca said...

I hope you feel better for your big weekend!

Danielle said...

Hope you're enjoying your fun-packed weekend! Happy belated birthday Mal! :)