Thursday, May 22, 2008

Five Facts for Scott

My buddy (and fellow food blogger), Scott at One Food Guy tagged me to share five facts about myself. Here's how it works:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


I think I was tagged once before by another blogger to do this same game. I apologize for not responding! Here are five facts about me...

1. I'm the oldest of five (I have 1 sister, 1 step-sister, 1 half-sister, and 1 half-brother). My step-sister (Tina) has the same name as me, and my half-sister's name (Gena) rhymes with mine.

2. I have lived in Italy, England, Kentucky (in a trailer), Block Island (Rhode Island), upstate New York, on a dairy farm in Massachusetts, and in 4 different places in Brighton, MA (among other places).

3. I am obsessed with pugs. I talk about them every.single.day, and usually freak out when I see one.

4. Dave Matthews once offered me a chicken wing after a concert. (I was so surprised, I refused!)

5. I have walked 3 marathons, and plan to walk another this September. (I walk with a team and raise money for the Jimmy Fund every year. If you're feeling generous, please feel free to make a donation to my team!)

Ok, now for the hard part, picking five blogger to partake. I'll tag Angel's Food, For the Love of Oats, KathEats, Chandra's Chance, Couch Cubicle.

6 Comments:

Anne P said...

what fun random facts! that's crazy you've lived all those interesting places. why did you move so much?

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Wow, you really lived all over the world!! Fascinating!! Haha, love the random face about Dave Matthews :0)

Becca said...

Do you plan on getting a pug someday?

RunEatRepeat said...

That is sooo cool that you've lived all those places. I think you are 80% more interesting now. Just kidding!
But I do love the Dave Matthews fact too.

Anonymous said...

AHHH YOU TALKED TO DAVE MATTHEWS!!! that's AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with pugs. I probably spend about half an hour of each day trying to convince my boyfriend that we need a girlfriend for noah. A pug girlfriend, not a french mastiff girlfriend like he wants.