Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Coffee Day!

I have throughly enjoyed Dunkin Donuts Free Iced Coffee Day! I just returned from visiting Dunkin Donuts for the second time today, and I am currently enjoying my second free iced coffee of the day... this time, I chose decaf. (I'd be awake all night, otherwise.)

Here is iced coffee #1, which I obtained promptly at 10:05 am... and there was a line already! The D&D employees moved us right along though-- we were in and out within 5 minutes.


So happy with my free iced coffee! (I'm such a dork!)


Here's iced coffee #2... my afternoon treat. Again, the D&D folks were on the ball! We didn't have to wait at all.


Lunch wasn't nearly as exciting as Free Iced Coffee Day. Today's lunch was an Amy's All American Burger on Ezekiel bread with roasted red pepper hummus...


and cucumber slices and baby carrots with more hummus.


This ended up being a big meal all together. I didn't quite finish all of the veggies-- I also ate the same kind of veggies for dinner last night, so maybe I was just bored with them.


I wasn't in the mood for cucumbers and carrots, but I was obviously in the mood for Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms. I ate half of the bag after lunch. (I ate the first half last night... with a glass of wine! Mmmmm... dark chocolate and wine.)


Alright, back to work for me. Don't forget to get your free iced coffee today! (Ok, today has officially turned into a holiday for me!)

10 Comments:

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

I love Amy's burgers... and how could anyone NOT love free coffee?! (Or anything free, for that matter)

Anonymous said...

Ooh how I wish we had Dunkin Donuts up here!! I'd go for some coffee right about now!

Allyson said...

I'm not a coffee drinker, but when they give it away free, it makes me re-think it!

Thanks again ;) You're awesome!

RunEatRepeat said...

Boo! There is no Dunkin Dounuts in California. I am not a big coffee drinker, but I have heard great things about their iced coffee.

Anne P said...

everything is better when it's free!! glad you took full advantage ;) ben and jerry's free cone day is my personal favorite, heh. i was SO sad i missed it this year b/c i was stuck in an all day meeting.. so sad.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Wow, you really DID take advantage of Free Coffee Day at Dunkin Donuts - awesome!! You should definitely be able to stay awake throughout your workday now, haha :0)

Anonymous said...

i KNEW you were going to be excited for today.

dark chocolate peanut m&ms???? regular peanut m&ms are my absolute fav...i bet these are even better!

Anonymous said...

HAHA you are too funny... i didn't get a chance to get mine!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina,
you may have answered this already but what do you usually get in your iced coffee? skim milk ?? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Janna,

What I put in my coffee depends on my mood. My "go to" additions are soy milk and sugar. However, places like Dunkin' Donuts don't have soy milk, so in those instances, I just ask for a little regular milk. And sometimes I will get Splenda instead of real sugar... just depends on my mood.