Monday, May 19, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday! (oh-woe) 
I wish it was Sunday! (oh woe) 
'Cause that's my Funday (oh-woe) 
My I don't have to runday (oh) 
It's just another manic Monday

I bet you guys know the feeling...

I was famished by the time I arrived home, so dinner was thrown together in about 10 minutes. I toasted a sesame bagel and a veggie burger, then cut up some raw green pepper and red onion slices, and threw them all together into a sandwich. 


I dressed the sandwich with a fair amount of buffalo sauce (I'm obsessed!), which totally made the sandwich! It was delish and filling


I also had some baby carrots on the side... and munched on a few while waiting for my bagel and veggie burger to toast. 


After work, I returned a shirt to Banana Republic and picked up a birthday card for Mal, then met my friend, Carole at the Onyx Hotel, where she is staying for work. The Onyx has free wine and cheese from 5:00-6:00 every night, so of course, while Carole is staying there, we had to take advantage. 


While we chatted and caught up, I had a glass of cabernet sauvignon, a few pieces of cheese, and a couple of crackers. I was a little hungry, but knew I would be home soon, so I didn't eat or drink a lot. As usual, it was great to see Carole! :) 

Time to get ready for tomorrow and catch up with past Lost episodes (priorities!)... good night, all! 

7 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Looks like a delicious lunch, indeed!

Ahh, my parents and I are STILL behind on 'LOST' episodes - about 6 or 7 episodes behind, to be exact... eek!

Anonymous said...

question-

where do you buy bulgar? whole foods? specialty store? what does it look like in package? does it come packaged like oats?

Cassie said...

You need to catch up on LOST for sure but at least you have some time! I am totally addicted to that show- even though it gets more confusing by the second.

Danielle said...

Good night! Your life has been so busy with wedding plans :) I'm so excited for you!

Jessica said...

I caught up on the LOST episodes last night too, I was two behind. Is this the final season or is it continuing? I can't see the show totally concluding in two hours, there are so many unanswered questions...

sloank said...

I'm pretty sure the show got picked up to run for another three or four more seasons... the writers have it all figured out how it's going to end... everything was planned out from the beginning... its the greatest show!!

Anonymous said...

Anon,

Check out my FAQs section. There is lots of information about bulgar. Please let me know if you have any more questions. I love the stuff! :)