Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Little of This, A Little of That

Breakfast this morning was a difficult decision! I probably stared into my fridge for about 2 minutes and looked in the cupboards for another 3. I was hungry, but not really in the mood for anything specific. I wonder why that happens? I decided to have a few different things for breakfast with the hope that at least one would satisfy my indecisiveness.

First up, two Vans All Natural Waffles with peanut butter and apple spread, and 3 medjool dates (LOVE these, by the way!)


I forgot how much I love waffles! I'll probably start eating these more often-- such a scrumptious and easy-to-prepare breakfast... and the topping possibilities are endless!


I also had some vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries on the side.


All together...


Work is going to be crazy busy today! I decided to take tomorrow off (yay, 4-day weekend!) to prepare (mentally and physically) for my shower and bachelorette, and celebrate Mal's 26th year of life (we have fun b-day plans!), soooooo I need to get a crapload of work done today. Ok, time to buckle down! Happy Thursday!!! The weekend is almost here! :)

9 Comments:

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

mmmm waffles...

TGI Thursday :o)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I have mornings like that as well, where I just DON'T know what I feel like eating for breakfast!! It IS weird.

I KNEW you'd love those medjool dates!! Now tell me, honestly - are you EVER going want to go back to eating those inferior dried, pitted dates?? I sure hope not ;0)

Ahh, best of luck with your super-busy day!!! Just remember - the weekend IS near :0)

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have a busy weekend approaching! you started your morning off with a delicious breakfast! that is similar to what I had yesterday, its such a nice change from oats!

Anonymous said...

I love variety breakfasts! They always manage to satisfy because you get a little bit of everything. I hate those mornings though when you just CANNOT figure out what the heck you want to eat. I feel like I've been having more and more of those lately. What a pain!

Anonymous said...

You are making me crave apple butter! Also, a good addition to the banana/honey combo. is a good sprinkling of cinnamon!

arielle said...

I have to get these waffles. I've seen them so many times and now I'm sold.

Melanie said...

I'm curious - I love prunes and have had those. Are they like Dates? I'll have to try dates now too!

Anonymous said...

Melanie,

Prunes and dates are similar, but I prefer dates much more, especially the medjool dates. SOOO delicious!

Allyson said...

YAY waffles! They're my morning staples!