Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rise and Shine!

Rise and shine! Lots to do today! I woke up at 7:45 this morning to tackle my To Do list. 

Already accomplished: 
  • Put away dishes/loaded dishwasher
  • Paid bills online
  • Brewed coffee (for iced coffee)
  • Made and ate breakfast
  • Picked up apartment
  • Watered plants
  • Put away new plates and spice rack (from registry!)
Still To Do:
  • Exercise
  • Clean closet/take out summer clothes/donations
  • Write thank you notes
  • Par-tay! 

Breakfast

Breakfast this morning was a biiigggg oatmeal pancake with sugar-free maple syrup. I typically use 1/3 cup of oats for my oatmeal pancakes, but since the oatmeal was just about gone, I used the rest of the canister. Today's serving was probably closer to a 1/2 cup this morning. 


Obviously, I am super full from eating this monster pancake. I definitely need some time to digest before I go workout. I also had some iced coffee with soy milk and Stevia with my oatmeal pancake. 


Tres de Mayo

It turns out that one of our parties starts at 2:00 this afternoon. (I guess I didn't read the evite closely! I just assumed it was an evening party.) I have lots that I want to get accomplished before then! Happy tres de Mayo! 

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you've been busy! But it's good that you're spending your time productively :D
Oatmeal pancake! I'm drooling and envious right now! I literally have not been near a pancake since last year D: I can't believe I let that happen!
Have fun at the party :D

Anonymous said...

wow I am going to have to try making this! I love pancakes but rarely make them- but this simple recipe is def calling my name haha :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! How did you manage to get all that done so early? I feel so lazy now, haha.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Kudos to you for getting so much done on your To-Do List, so early on in the day!

Wow, that IS a monster oatmeal-pancake - looks scrumptious!

'Tres de Mayo' - haha, love it! :0) Enjoy the party!

Cassie said...

I am going for pancakes right now!!!!

Jill said...

Oi! Wish I got that much done in one morning!

RunEatRepeat said...

I heart oatmeal pancakes!

Daziano said...

Haven't tried sugar free maple syrup. Is it really good?