Sunday, May 18, 2008

Trader Joe's Grocery Shopping

Shopping at Trader Joe's is quite the treat for us! Unfortunately (and sadly), we don't have a TJ's near our apartment. There are a couple of TJ's on my commute home from work, but lugging groceries on the subway for an hour is not a good time for me! On our way back from our hometown, we stopped at a suburban TJ's for a quick shopping. Here's what we picked up...
  • TJ's waffles
  • Dr. Praeger's Veggie Burgers (soooooo delicious!)
  • TJ's Turkey Meatballs
  • Walnuts
  • Bananas
  • Fage
  • Strawberries
  • Medjool dates (finally found them!) 


  • TJ's Sesame bagels
  • Broccoli florets
  • Green peppers
  • Mushrooms
  • Larabar (I'm finally trying one! I've been missing out, huh?)
  • Brown sugar
  • TJ's pita chips
  • Dried cranberries
  • Kiwis
  • TJ's Gyoza Dipping Sauce

Groceries all together... 

This is kind of a small shopping for us, but with the cost of food so high, we are trying to do with a little less. 


5 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

YOU FOUND MEDJOOL DATES!!! Finally, haha - I'm telling you, they are FAR superior to those puny, dried dates... enjoy! :0)

Maggie M. said...

I love love love the medjool dates at TJ's. I just bought a package last week to make pear and date couscous cake and I've already finished them off. They're juicy and huge and sooo much better than other dates. A great find!

Jill said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, what a buy!

I recently had my first larabar and didn't like it, so you'll have to keep us updated on how you feel about it!

Danielle said...

Looks like you & Mal did well at TJ's. Enjoy the fruits of your labor ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you and the cost of groceries! I would love to hear how everyone is trying to cut down their cost of the grocery bill!