Monday, June 30, 2008

Easy Evening

Ahhhh, tonight has been a nice, relaxing evening. My commute home was longer than usual, but for some reason, it didn't put me in a bad mood, which was a pleasant surprise all by itself! And once home, things just fell into place. :)

It was too hot to cook dinner tonight, so I threw together a ham, VT relish, and spinach sandwich on a toasted English muffin. 


On the side, I had some baby carrots. Not a super exciting meal, but all in all, a lovely, easy dinner. 


Mal and I both had some things that we wanted to pick up at CVS tonight, so after dinner, we decided to walk there-- about a mile each way. We had a nice time chatting away, but our conversation kept returning to our impending list of last-minute wedding tasks. (Yowsahs!) 

When we arrived home again, I was craving something sweet, so I made myself half of an English muffin with peanut butter and butterscotch chips. This is suchscrumptious snack

Wedding tasks are calling my name! Mal and I are spending the rest of evening dividing and conquering our wedding To Do list. Wish us luck! 

3 Comments:

chandra said...

Your wedding is getting SO close!! How exciting!! I can't wait to see some pictures. :)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Oooh, scrumptious snack indeed :0)

Your wedding will be here before you know it!!

tfh said...

Mmm...I loved that Shredded Oats cereal! I like it better than Puffins, even. Although it is more breakfasty and Puffins are super-snacky.