Saturday, June 7, 2008

Super Saturday

Happy Saturday! 

It's beautiful here in Boston, and I've got a jam-packed schedule for the day. Here comes a speedy breakfast post...

Breakfast included 1/2 of a grapefruit...


and 2 Trader Joe's Multigrain Toaster Waffles, which are my new favorite frozen waffle. They have so much flavor-- like freshly made waffle batter. They have just the right amount of sweetness, but not that artificial sweetness that some frozen waffles have. After a few minutes in the toaster oven, these babies come out crisp, golden brown, and perfectly delicious! I highly recommend getting a hold of some of these waffles! 


Also for breakfast, iced coffee with hemp milk and Splenda.


All together from above...


We're off to the mall! Enjoy your day! 

5 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Enjoy the mall, and the rest of your Saturday!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Have a happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are finally getting some nice weather - ours has been crappy too lately!

Happy Saturday Tina!

Danielle said...

I have a bulgar question for you.. have you tried making it on the stove? If so, how long does it usually take. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Djaffee,

I've never tried cooking bulgar on the stove-- I always cook it in the microwave. I just pop it in for about 6-7 minutes, and finish getting ready for work in the morning while it cooks.