Sunday, July 20, 2008

Greetings from TCI!

Greetings from the Turks and Caicos Islands!!!!!

Mal and I have been enjoying our time here immensely! I'm sad that it's our last day, but I'm excited to continue married life back home.

Our flight doesn't arrive in Boston until late this evening, so "regular" blogging will continue tomorrow. I have soooooo much to post about! The food here is amazing-- I can't wait to tell everyone about it! We ate like royalty on our honeymoon! :)

See you tomorrow!

9 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, so glad that you two are enjoying yourselves - can't wait to read more about it!! :0) Have a safe flight home!!

Anonymous said...

That looks incredible! I'm excited to hear about the food!

Simple and Divine said...

That picture is SO ROMANTIC!!! So amazing, Tina, and I'm SO happy that you've had the best time! Can't wait to have you back and to hear all about your amazing Honeymoon! Fly Safely :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip! I spent my fair share of time in Logan last week (just got back from Boston on Friday morning!!) with few problems, so I hope your flight goes smoothly!!

Ahhhh I'm so happy for you!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

yay! looking forward to the recap :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing, amazing! What a view! Sounds like a fabulous honeymoon. Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Mal :D

Can't wait to read about everything when you're home!

Trying To Heal said...

that place look absolutely amazing! great to hear you're enjoying yourselves and have a safe flight home!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say congratualtions and the picture looks so peaceful and tranquil happy to read that you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning sunset!!

http://sweetsandsweats.wordpress.com