Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm Back! So Much To Say!

I'm back!!! What a vacation! Our honeymoon was a-mazing! It was the perfect combination of relaxation and adventure... and of course, delicious food! We did so much on our trip (and took so many photos)-- I don't really know where to begin!

We arrived at the Regent Palms on Monday afternoon after 2 short flights-- Boston to Charlotte with a quick layover in Charlotte then to Turks and Caicos.

Being the wonderful husband that he is, Mr. Mal arranged for champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and cookies to be delivered to our room before our arrival. All of my favorites! I'm glad he's taking his husband role so seriously! :)


Up close with the chocolate-covered strawberries and cookies...


Champagne on ice...


Mr. Mal preparing to pop the bubbly...


Here I am enjoying the start of our honeymoon with a glass of champagne and a chocolate-covered strawberry. We finished off the chocolate-covered strawberries, bottle of champagne, and most of the cookies within an hour or so of arriving! Gotta start off the honeymoon with a bang, right?! :)


Our suite... I loved the decorating style!


Bathroom...

Check out the statue head in the shower holding up the towels-- it was a woman's head made out of stone/plaster and shells. It was pretty cool!


Kitchen area with microwave and refrigerator...


Sitting area...


Another sitting area with a view of our balcony...


So, that was just the tip of the iceberg! I have loads more to tell you guys! I'll be back with more honeymoon recap after breakfast.

16 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I need link exchanges ......

reply soon

http://bollywoodworldsexy.blogspot.com/

A l a i n said...

very nice Blog

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see more - and those strawberries + champagne + cookies look out of this world!!

Welcome back, Mrs. Mal!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I can tell I am just going to spend the day staring longingly at your photos!!!

http://sweetsandsweats.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

ooooh! I can't wait!!!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

what a tease!!! we need more!

happy to see you guys had a blast, and i look forward to more pics!

Unknown said...

Ahhh! I am so excited for you! This post is a big improvement on my slow Monday.

Quinn said...

Looks gorgeous! Look forward to hearing more, as I'm in honeymoon planning phase myself!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear & see more!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, I cannot WAIT to see/read more - I'm beyond elated for you and Mal :0)

Melanie said...

Congratulations! Wow what a beautiful room youb stayed in!! So nice :-) Welcome back!!

Anne P said...

how romantic! come back and post again!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the suite - looks VERY relaxing and homey!!!

I can't wait to hear more!!!

Beth said...

Man, I need to take a SECOND honeymoon to Turks & Caicos :D Can't wait to read more.

Liza said...

I love your swimsuits! Where did you get them?

Tina said...

Liza,

My swimsuits are from various places...

Red bikini: Victoria Secret

Brown bikini: JCrew

Black bikini: Banana Republic

I bought the brown and black ones a couple of years ago, but the red one is from this season.