Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunny Sunday

I woke up to the sun shining, a cool ocean breeze, the sound of birds chirping, and, um, subway brakes screeching. Pretty close to perfect! :)

Today's breakfast was leftover frittata...


and a plate full of watermelon and strawberries


Breakfast all together with iced coffee...


Today is a great day for running-- sunny, but not too hot with a cool breeze. My plan is to squeeze in a run before meeting up with my sister and her fiance for lunch. Mal and I are taking them out to celebrate their recent engagement! 

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, that frittata looks delicious, as does the iced coffee! sounds like you have a fun day planned! :)

Anonymous said...

Watermelon! I love it!


I think thats what I miss the most when summer ends =(

PonderingRunningYogi said...

I was so excited when I woke up this morning and it was in the upper 70's instead of the 80's (like it usually is in Houston) this morning! Glad I saved my long(er) run for today instead of doing it yesterday! It felt great!
Enjoy your run!

Anon said...

have fun with your sister and her fiance :) are they planning a wedding soon? did you put any sweetener/creamer in your iced coffee? enjoy the gorgeous weather today in boston.. i walked around newbury st last night and went to JP Licks - i got the fat free chocolate cookie & PB swirl ice cream and OH MY GOD. it was SOOOOOO good! i can't believe i've never been there

Tina said...

Andrea,

My sis and her fiance are hoping to plan a October 2009 wedding.

In my iced coffee, I put 1 tsp of Sugar in the Raw and some organic non-fat milk.

Caitlin said...

how did you run go?! :D i must get myself some watermelon before the end of the summer.