Thursday, September 4, 2008

Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk

The big day is quickly approaching! I am walking to help the Jimmy Fund and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute beat cancer. On Sunday, Sept. 21, 2008, I will join more than 7,500 walkers in the 20th Annual Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk. That's right, I am walking 26.2 miles!

My team, Kickin' Cancer's Keister, has a fundraising goal of $5,000. I hope you will support our efforts by contributing to my walk. Your generous gift enables Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to provide compassionate care while continuing its research to improve the chances of survival for cancer patients worldwide. By supporting my walk, you are helping to end cancer.

If you would like to make a donation, please follow this link to my fundraising webpage.

Photos from last year's walk...

The finish... we were pooped!


At Comm Ave (almost done)... so close, yet so far away! (I was still pretty excited!)

2 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

That'll be so much fun, for a great cause - good luck! :0)

Nicole said...

Wow! 26 miles. Have fun!