Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lunch, I Guess

My bad day has turned into a wacky cravings day. I brought a frozen burrito to heat up for lunch today, but when lunchtime rolled around, I wasn't in the mood for it. I wasn't in the mood for anything really, but I was hungry. I decided to dig into my afternoon snack: vanilla Chobani with honey Puffins.


I was satisfied after eating the Chobani and Puffins, but I knew lunch needed to be a little more substantial, so I opted for a sliced apple with 2 tbsp of peanut butter. This is always such a great combo! Am I right!? :)


Just a little while ago, I got a major craving for carbs, specifically a piece of cake or warm French bread with olive oil. Mmmmmm. However, my options were kind of limited being at work and all, so I decided on a pumpkin muffin. My cravings and hunger are all out of wack today, so instead of trying to fight them, I'm just going with the flow! The muffin was delicious and totally worth the splurge! The muffin has a pumpkin spice flavor to it and the top is covered in raisins and walnuts. Very autumn-y! :)


Help Fight Cancer

As you may know, THIS Sunday, I am walking 26.2 miles, which, if you're curious, takes about 8-9 hours, to help the Jimmy Fund and Dana-Farber fight cancer.

If you would like to make a donation to my team, please follow this link to my fundraising webpage. Any donation big or small is greatly appreciated! :)

Photos from last year's walk

6 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Apple with peanut butter + biiiig muffin = YUM!!

Hooray for doing that walk this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

The apples and peanut butter combo is what got my HOOKED on peanut butter in the first place!

Best of luck with the walk, it sounds like it'll be a ton of fun!

Krista said...

It must be weird cravings day. I've had the exact same issue today! I feel like I could eat anything, but I'm not rally sure what I really want. UGH! Hopefully our appetites will re-adjust by morning! Have a great walk!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the cravings thing! I don't know, its got to be something in the air. haha...

I couldn't help but eat TWO of my homemade muffins today, a 3 musketeers bar, and about 3 bowls of cereal spread throughout the day. Thats just not like me. I'm eating sporatically at all kinds of odd times, not really wanting a meal, and feeling full but hungry at the same time.

Ugh...crazy day!

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin muffins are food of the gods!! This one definitely looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to bе checκing continuously this weblοg
and I'm inspired! Extremely useful information specifically the remaining phase :) I take care of such info much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Feel free to surf to my website :: http://kamimcclu.Postbit.com/living-in-a-new-england-cabin-or-cottage-as-a-warm-getaway.html