Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Meeting Madness

I've had meeting after meeting after meeting today. Meh. Even though I am getting things accomplished at the meetings, it doesn't feel like I am, especially once I return to my desk and see stacks of paper and emails waiting for my attention. It's days like these that I look forward to "running it off!"

I've been eating breakfast earlier than usual since starting my new morning study sessions. Mid-morning, I needed a snack in a bad way! I dug into a Larabar around 10:30.


Lunch was (surprise!) a lunch meeting. There was only one meal option available (Asian Chicken Salad), which was fine by me! In the salad: greens, red peppers, edamame, carrots, snap peas, mandarin oranges, wonton strips, and marinated chicken breast. It was delicious! I ate all of the veggies, but didn't finish the chicken.


The meeting's lunch also included the amazing (but dangerous) freshly baked cookies from the School's cafe. I snagged a big caramel chip cookie with plans to eat half today and save the other half tomorrow. Somehow, I ended up eating the whole, huge thing today. Yowsahs! At least I have a chance to BURN off some of those cookie calories later this evening.


I'm only working an hour at HW tonight, and then afterwards, I am taking a BURN class with the Assistant Fitness Director. I've never tried BURN, so she thought it was the perfect opportunity for me to give it a try. It sounds like a tough workout!

My pre-workout snack: Chobani (plain flavor) with honey Puffins.


Be back later tonight!

11 Comments:

Erin at caretoeat.net said...

Your work cookies always look so good! Somehow when I make those plans to eat half later, I end up picking at whatever it is until it's gone.
Oops!
Have a great time tonight!

Toni said...

I love reading about what classes you're taking at Healthworks... it gives me a chance to read reviews!

For what it's worth, I really love the Gentle Yoga + the Slow Flow Yoga classes they offer... it's not really a calorie blaster or anything, but they both make me feel a million times less tight and achy then when I walk in.

I couldn't keep up in the step class either... I left after 30 minutes!!

Also it must be a treat day today... my office had ice cream cake and it ruled :-)

VeggieGirl said...

Caramel cookie?? Larabar?? Double deliciousness!!

Have fun at BURN!

mangotriathlete said...

Days that get eaten up by meetings leave me exhausted - good job getting to the BURN class! And glad the scheduling for studying is working out :-)

teresa said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns high quality bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers 2010 new arrivals beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

teresa said...

bridal gowns bridal dresses cheap wedding dresses custom wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses wedding dresses plus size wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses mother of bride dresses flower girl dresses wedding party dresses special occasion dresses bridal gowns bridal gowns store bridal gowns online store cheap bridesmaid dresses discount bridesmaid dresses bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses junior bridesmaid dresses mother of bride dresses plus size wedding dresses special occasion dresses wedding accessories wedding dresses wedding party dresses wedding shoes

teresa said...

women's cothing women's clothing women apparel women dresses wholesale wedding dresses bedding foot bath portable dvd players sleepwears wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses wedding accessories wedding shoes ball gown

teresa said...

womens dresses dresses for women wedding apparel cheap wedding apparel discount wedding apparel wholesale wedding apparel bedding bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses foot bath junior bridesmaid dresses mother of bride dresses plus size wedding dresses portable dvd players sleepwears special occasion dresses wedding accessories wedding dresses wedding party dresses wedding shoes

Joe said...

bridal gowns beach wedding dresses couture wedding dresses destination wedding dresses informal wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses mother of bride dresses cocktail wedding dresses evening gowns quinceanera dresses wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses