Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rockin' Headache

Sorry that I wasn't able to post last night. I got the WORST tension headache while celebrating Dave and Marie's engagement. I still had a nice time with them (Marie and I talked wedding plans!), but my headache forced me to call it an early evening. 

I wasn't hungry for dinner yesterday since I ate such a late lunch. I knew we'd be out celebrating for the rest of the night, so I decided to eat something small, just so I wouldn't end up starving later on. I heated-up some leftover breaded veggies from last night. 


I also managed to find some room in my stomach for a handful of peanut butter and chocolate chips. Funny how that happens! :)


We celebrated Dave and Marie's engagement at The Fours. There, I ordered a glass of Mondavi Chardonnay, which was a little pricey, but well-worth every cent. The flavor was full-bodied and smooth with "tropical fruit notes." LOVED this wine! I will be on the look out for it in the future!  I slowly savored a glass while at the restaurant/bar.


The Fours is known for their amazing Buffalo Chicken Nachos, and they are definitely a favorite appetizer of the engaged couple. The table ordered a few plates of Buffalo Chicken Nachos to share. Of course, I enjoyed a small plate of them! :)


After the engagement celebration, I quickly got ready for bed, took some pain medication, and passed out! My headache kicked my butt!!! Luckily, I am feeling much better today. Be back later this morning with a breakfast post!

CONGRATS, DAVE AND MARIE!!!!!

5 Comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Eek, hope your headache is gone this morning!! Hang in there, Tina!!

Congratulations to your friends!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Buffalo chicken nachos sound great!

Congrats to your friends!

Rose said...

Glad you're feeling better this morning :)

Trying To Heal said...

yikes! glad you're feeling better this morning! hope your day goes well!

Unknown said...

Glad your headache disappeared overnight! I hate tension headaches... they're the worst.